Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to participate in a psychological survey

Hey friends,

My research in the area of blogging is going good with the help of you. Pilot study (blogging improves self-esteem)was over. Thanks for everyone who participated in the psychological survey for my pilot study.

I have started my main study. The topic is "Empowering the potential energy through blogging". For this study I need you to give your responses for six sets of questionnaire's. I require 1000 bloggers to complete this psychological survey. I would be happy if you participate in this survey. I will be sending my questionnaire's if you spare your mail id. Thankyou. My mail id is meharun@gmail.com

2 comments:

the said...

How to Reach India and how to Reach other part of India like Bangalore, Airport Delhi, Shirdi Dham, Mumbai Airport, Chennai, Pune, Hydrabad, Manali, Goa, Munnar, Ooty, Shimla, Kolkata. Find full travel guide over here. Train, Airway and Road way InformationHow to Reach Banglore, How to reach Banglore City, Banglore City Toure Guide

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/weathercom/298713874092l]www.weather.com[/url]